Ocean Freight Road Freight Air Freight Alcohol/Reds Customs Clearance

Ocean Freight

Road Freight

Air Freight

Alcohol / REDS

Customs Clearance

Sorry this page is currently unavailable

There could be a number of reasons why this page is not available to view but please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

The options which you now have available are as follows:

Click here to see if the page is available on our 'original-look' website or contact our Imports Team by emailing: enquiries@ukimportservices.com or by calling (T) +44 (0)845 309 6360. Thanks. ukimports

Remember : Shipping and Customs clearance doesn't have to be expensive, but choosing the wrong agent could be!™ ukimports

Back to top